Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 2012 Dungeon Exploration Interruptions

Okay, remember in the last post when I said, "It's a GAME!"  ???

Well - it's true. Dungeons and Treasures is a game, so real life STUFF interfered with my dungeon explorations and monster battles for a few days.

Not to worry. Any dungeon I didn't get from the Tavern keeper a few days ago will still be waiting for me when I am able to get to the game to do more searching and fighting.

More truth to be told: trying to stop game play in order to create some storyline on a blog is holding things up more than I'd like. If I were better at managing screenshot images (GIMP), I'd speed right on through but, alas, teeray is not gifted with a ton of technical prowess with computer programs...

I had intended on continuing a day by day approach but things will be a bit patchy from here on out as I make sure to attend to real life matters (like maintaining my click program accounts, out of home research meetings, oh - and seeing friends, too). I have about four dungeons to pick up in the Tavern and I haven't even seen the interiors of these yet.

I haven't wanted to feel like I am in the scenarios from Inception (movie details/Inception (2010) from Internet Movie Data Base: HERE), between dream/virtual world and real life, so I will be posting here as often as I can manage it and when I think something new in my game-play should also be explained for newcomers to the game.


Inception Movie Trailer:

So balancing time spent exploring dungeons, posting about the same and then also participating in other activities is sort of my safety "kick" (explained in the trailer above)..... BALANCING=KICK.

Just taking time to mention this stuff here so that if my posts aren't all sequential and on a daily basis, people will know I'm still a member at D&T, still participating and...well, kicking monsters in the behinds! Rawhhhrrrr!


Every once in a while, a dungeon adventurer needs to go to Second Cup, Starbucks, to the bank, a Birthday Party or to the grocery store... see friends who don't have funny helmets on, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment